We own and operate two homes nestled within the residential communities of Naperville and Lombard located in DuPage County, Illinois. Our homes are an integral part of the neighborhood life with access to parks, recreational activities, houses of worship, and shopping.
Independent, maintenance-free living. One of the benefits of living at an SHS home is the opportunity to focus on what you enjoy most without the stressors of home maintenance.
Here is what would be included in your monthly fee:
- Home and lawn maintenance
- A house manager that manages the daily activities and operations of the home
- Utilities including cable and wifi
- Support services such as companionship, resource connections, and more
- Housekeeping services
- Individual and Group Counseling available to residents if needed
We also have qualified staff that complete an assessment on each new resident and works with the resident throughout their stay to ensure their needs are met, including linking the senior with the following:
- Community services and activities
- Depression screenings
- Quality of life screenings
- Health services, and
- Social services, if needed.
For more information regarding our services, please see the FAQs or contact us!